Friday, July 22, 2011

How Do Dog Training Shock Collars assuredly Work?

I had to train my chocolate lab because he is allowed to walk freely with me on my neighborhood walks. I decided to try shock collars. I started out with an uncostly model that had a range of about 300 feet and had seven levels of sensitivity.

The literature that came with the stock describes the shock that is delivered as something like static electricity. I accidentally shocked myself one day and that is exactly what it is. The sensation you feel is just like the static electricity you get on a cold dry day. It is mildly unpleasant as you know if you have contact touching someone and receiving the shock from static electricity.

SHOCK YOU LIKE AN ELECTRIC EEL

I used this to train my dog to listen to me when I gave a command and it made the training much easier. I have since graduated to a model that had 15 levels of stimulation as well as a tone which only the dog can hear and delivers no stimulation. You can also set the tone to sound when you deliver the stimulation so the dog with the shock collar anticipates the stimulation when you use the tone only feature.

I have two labs and whenever we go on our walks they are free to roam but the dog training shock collars bring them back quickly if they speculation to far or other citizen or animals are approaching. Most of the time I don't even deliver any stimulation and just use the tone. Actually just putting the collar on turned off is very productive in a lot of cases especially if there are no other dogs to chase. The dogs are well trained now and the only intuit I even use the collar is just in case the cat or squirrel runs by.

How Do Dog Training Shock Collars assuredly Work?

SHOCK YOU LIKE AN ELECTRIC EEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment